7 Fall Fashion Tips
1. Leather is in, any cut will do, just make sure it fits you properly, so don’t wear your younger brothers jacket
2. Colours – Plum is in as are oranges and reds
3. Printed pants are big this fall season. Make it fun but also make sure that you have a neutral top if your pants are having a party
4. Mix and Match – the trend is to not follow the trends, be yourself
5. Rose coloured jewelry and chunky jewelry like Guess, Michael Kors and Prada are always great accessories
6. Finally, we need them in Calgary, but we often forget they are a part of our ensemble, scarves! Be creative with colour and length. Tie them to a bag if you aren’t wearing them, it can still look “cool”
A big thank you to our beautiful model Magdalena! If you’re looking to get a day of shopping in downtown Calgary consider making a staycation out of it. The Hyatt Regency Calgary’s Retail Therapy package includes one night accommodation, late check out and a $75 gift voucher to The CORE, Cross Iron Mills and Chinook Centre!