1. A timeless piece of jewellery. Check out Calgary Jewellers as they have an array of classic pieces for your sweetheart.
2. Sweeten up your Valentine’s Day. Check out Bernard Callebaut for some mouth clenching sweetness.
3. Romantic and mood setting. Bring the moment to the spirit of Valentine’s by gazing into one another eyes at the River Cafe. This restaurant, nestled in Princes Island Park, is a for sure done deal with your loved one. I highly recommend the halibut.
4. Ahhhhh. Enjoy a couples massage at Stillwater Spa with their world-class therapists. Remember to ask for a little extra time in the room to enjoy the private steam shower!
5. Stay in. Heat up the kitchen with a homemade meal, bottle of wine and candles. Pick ingredients rich in natural aphrodisiacs, such as seafood, garlic and my favorite – chocolate! Executive Chef of Catch & the Oyster Bar, Kyle Groves demonstrates how to cook the perfect scallop in this video.
Home cooking can be quite overwhelming for some but thanks to iHaveNet.com’s Valentine’s Dinner for Dummies post you’ll be whipping up simple, foolproof dishes without breaking a sweat!